Stouffer’s Chicken Parmigiana  » Food  »
2.5
  • If you like chicken, I do recommend that you give this meal a try, just be sure you have something to go with it

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Chicken Parmigiana is a good meal, although not one that I purchase too regularly because quite simply, it is not as good as some of the frozen meals that I have tried. The chicken is breaded and tasty, although it did seem somewhat on the tough side. I

had to do more chewing than I expected, and that was not something that I welcomed. As for the marinara sauce, well, it seemed pretty plain and tasteless to me. The sauce helped to make the chicken a little more moist, and that was nice, but other than that, the sauce did not contribute to my enjoyment of the meal. Now the mozzarella cheese, on the hand, most certainly did contribute to my enjoyment of the meal! It was thick and rich in flavor! That was a very good part of the meal! As for the spaghetti, it ...

• Stouffer's Chicken Parmigiana
      was pretty plain and there did not seem to be a whole lot of it, but what was there, I ate. I made sure that I had a salad and some bread to go with the meal because alone, there is not sufficient food here to fill a person
      up I do not believe unless that person is not too hungry or that person is one that does not require much food to fill satisfied and full. If you like chicken, I do recommend that you give this meal a try, just be sure you have something to go with it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908793460631/k2311a089/8.9.09