Stouffer’s Chicken Fettuccini
  • Stouffer's Chicken Fettuccini is a meal that I consider to be a good one because I have no real complaints about this meal except for a few minor problems
  • Unfortunately, the meal is not sufficient in size or portion for it to work as a dinner idea alone
  • I added corn and bread to this meal, and that definitely helped to leave me with a more filling and satisfied feeling
  • This is pretty good food at a good size for $2.00, and that is why if you like chicken and noodles in alfredo sauce and broccoli, I would certainly recommend this meal

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Chicken Fettuccini is a meal that I consider to be a good one because I have no real complaints about this meal except for a few minor problems. For one thing, although the chicken is quite good and has a lot of flavor, the chicken could be a little more tender.

I did find it to be a little

on the tough side that required more chewing than I expected.

As for the broccoli, it tasted fresh and had a good flavor to it.

The broccoli seemed to go well with the chicken in terms of flavor.

There are also noodles as well as alfredo sauce.

The sauce is quite good and the noodles tasted as if they had ...

• been well cooked.

Unfortunately, the meal is not sufficient in size or portion for it to work as a dinner idea alone.

I added corn and bread to this meal, and that definitely helped to leave me with a more filling and satisfied feeling.

It is a shame the chicken is not larger or there are not more noodles to

have, because when I finish this meal, I am left with a taste for more.

I suppose though for the price of this frozen meal, I really cannot complain.

This is pretty good food at a good size for $2, and that is why if you like chicken and noodles in alfredo sauce and broccoli, I would certainly recommend this meal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908793430631/k2311a089/8.9.09