Stouffer’s Fried Chicken Breast  » Food  »
  • Stouffer's Fried Chicken Breast is a meal that I enjoyed quite a lot
  • With my meal, I like to have corn and bread or broccoli and macaroni and cheese and bread, because with those sides, I can have a good, complete and filling meal that I know will get me through to the next day without feeling hungry before breakfast
  • If you enjoy fried chicken, I definitely recommend that you give this meal a try
  • Then, I think this meal would be sufficient, but for people like me that require a good sized dinner to be satisfied and content, more than just this frozen dinner meal will be necessary

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Fried Chicken Breast is a meal that I enjoyed quite a lot. The fried chicken breast has a good flavor to it and it is nice and crunchy.

The chicken breath is a decent size and is almost sufficient to fill me up, along with the mashed potatoes.

The mashed potatoes have an authentic

flavor to them, although they are not quite as creamy as I normally like my mashed potatoes.

The mashed potatoes go quite well with the chicken and the portion size of the mashed potatoes is pretty decent.

• because with those sides, I can have a good, complete and filling meal that I know will get me through to the next day without feeling hungry before breakfast.

If you enjoy fried chicken, I definitely recommend that you give this meal a try! Just be sure that you have something to go with the

meal, unless you happen to not be extremely hungry or are a light eater.

Then, I think this meal would be sufficient, but for people like me that require a good sized dinner to be satisfied and content, more than just this frozen dinner meal will be necessary.

It is good though, and that is what is really important.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908793420631/k2311a089/8.9.09