Stouffer’s Salisbury Steak  » Food  »
  • Stouffer's Salisbury Steak is decent, although by no means magnificent or delicious
  • I probably will end up purchasing the meal again, although I know that I will not be purchasing this meal as regularly as some of the other frozen meals that I purchase

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Salisbury Steak is decent, although by no means magnificent or delicious. The steak has a fairly good flavor to it, although it is not quite as tender as I would have liked it to be.

The onion gravy does help to moisten the steak and make it easier to chew, though.

Plus, the

onion gravy provides the steak with a good flavor! Although the onion gravy is not as potent as having real sliced or diced onions on top of the steak, the gravy is nonetheless good and enjoyable! With the steak also comes macaroni and cheese.

The macaroni and cheese has a very rich cheddar flavor ...

• to it and is cooked well.

However, that and the steak does not make a meal for me.

I had to have some mashed potatoes and bread with the meal to ensure that I would be sufficiently full by the time I had finished the meal.

I am moderately satisfied with this meal, although

I can get better tasting and more tender meat in other Stouffer’s frozen meals.

Nonetheless, this was different, and it was not bad, really.

I probably will end up purchasing the meal again, although I know that I will not be purchasing this meal as regularly as some of the other frozen meals that I purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908793400631/k2311a089/8.9.09