Stouffer’s Beef Pot Roast  » Food  »
  • The browned potatoes are quite delicious and go great with the meat
  • Also, I like the brown gravy used as it is rich and adds additional flavor to an already enjoyable meal
  • My only problem really with this meal is that there is not enough of it to really fill me up good
  • This definitely helps to make the meal more complete, and it really does not cost much or require much time to add a couple sides to this meal
  • I most definitely will continue to purchase this meal because it is definitely one of Stouffer's best

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Beef Pot Roast is a meal that I look forward to having. The reason I look forward to having this meal is because it is really quite flavorful and enjoyable! The beef used for this meal is really very tender and offers a good flavor.

The carrots offer an authentic and tasty flavor, although I do

wish that they were a little more crisp.

The celery does not offer much, although it can be tasted here and there.

The browned potatoes are quite delicious and go great with the meat! Also, I like the brown gravy used as it is rich and adds additional flavor to an already enjoyable meal.

My only problem ...

• really with this meal is that there is not enough of it to really fill me up good.

That is why I always fix some additional sides to go with the meal, like corn and bread.

add a couple sides to this meal.

If you are someone that literally enjoys meat and potatoes, then this frozen meal is one that you should consider trying because it has a lot of flavor and decent-sized portion to offer.

I most definitely will continue to purchase this meal because it is definitely one of Stouffer’s best!

re : The browned potatoes are quite delicious and go great with the meat
    WHY DOES THE BEEF HAVE TO BE SO RUBBERY ??? IT ALMOST TASTES LIKE THE BEEF IS FAKE

DARLENE COUCH says :

re : I most definitely will continue to purchase this meal because it is definitely one of Stouffer’s best
    THE BEEF IS RUBBERY…. DOESN’T TASTE LIKE REAL BEEF EVERYTHING ELSE TASTES GOOD…. BUT I WON’T BUY THIS AGAIN

DARLENE COUCH says :

re : My only problem really with this meal is that there is not enough of it to really fill me up good
    YOU REALLY SHOULD MAKE THE MEAL LARGER….AND USE "REAL BEEF"

BEEF JUST TASTES LIKE SOMETHING ELSE…RUBBER BAND MAYBE…. JUST FAKE TASTING

Ryan J Winters says :

re : The browned potatoes are quite delicious and go great with the meat
    Couldn’t agree more, simply the best potatoes I’ve ever had.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908793380631/k2311a089/8.9.09