Stouffer’s Roast Turkey Breast  » Food  »
1.5
  • Nonetheless, good and flavorful turkey is what I was looking for, but unfortunately did not find in this meal
  • I found the turkey meat to be really quite bland and disappointing

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Roast Turkey Breast is not one of my favorite frozen meals and in fact, I likely will not purchase this meal again. The reason I will likely not purchase this meal a second time is because even though I do like turkey, it is not one of my favorite things to eat.

Nonetheless, good and flavorful

turkey is what I was looking for, but unfortunately did not find in this meal.

I found the turkey meat to be really quite bland and disappointing.

Although it was relatively tender, the flavor just was not there.

The homestyle gravy also proved to be disappointing in flavor.

It helped to make the turkey meat moist, but ...

• it simply did not help to give the meat any additional flavor or offer much flavor alone.

The cornbread stuffing and the mashed potatoes were good, thankfully, but without meat to go with either, I still did not enjoy them as much as I would have had the roast turkey appealed to my taste buds.

All in

all, the turkey meat and the gravy hurt this meal and eliminate any real reason I might have had to purchase this meal a second time.

As I said, both the mashed potatoes, while not real creamy, and the stuffing had a good flavor to them, neither provides me with sufficient reason to spend money on this meal a second time.

quick note by anonymous :

I won’t say this is not tasty, but there is very little turkey here Also, you need to provide your own gravy or butter foe the mashed potato, since there is only enough gravy to moisten the stuffing.

Corey says :

I agree, it is very dry. Overall I like Stouffer’s the best as far as store bought stuffing goes but it is a little annoying to have to drown the stuffing just to be able to get it down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908793370631/k2311a089/8.9.09