Stouffer’s Lasagna with Tomato Sauce & Italian Sausage
  • I thought that I would enjoy Stouffer's Lasagna with Tomato Sauce & Italian Sausage because first of all, I like Italian sausage, and second of all, I really enjoy lasagna products from Stouffer's
  • Even if you like Italian sausage and lasagna, I do not recommend this meal because of the peculiar sausage flavor

• by GenesisOne

I thought that I would enjoy Stouffer’s Lasagna with Tomato Sauce & Italian Sausage because first of all, I like Italian sausage, and second of all, I really enjoy lasagna products from Stouffer’s. Somehow though, my liking of both these things resulted in me not liking this lasagna.

Perhaps I simply did not like the type of

Italian sausage used in this lasagna and that ruined the lasagna for me.

The Italian sausage came off as having a somewhat peculiar flavor that I did not at all relish.

Since the Italian sausage is found throughout the lasagna, there was really no way I could remove it and salvage the meal.

The other aspects of ...

• the lasagna were fine, like the noodles, sauce and cheese, but the sausage pretty much made this meal one that I simply could not finish and I had little choice but to simply dump.

I will never purchase this variety of lasagna again and I would much rather stick to the other varieties made by Stouffer’s as

they are far tastier and enjoyable.

Even if you like Italian sausage and lasagna, I do not recommend this meal because of the peculiar sausage flavor.

Maybe I just did not care for the type of sausage they used or perhaps I got a bad meal, however, I feel no need to give this lasagna a second try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908793320631/k2311a089/8.9.09