Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna  » Food  »
  • Now, I like cheese, and I do like meat, but I do not mind having something a little different every now and then
  • This lasagna is an interesting creation that is not too bad at all, really
  • You will definitely not have any trouble tasting the flavor

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna is an enjoyable change of pace from the meat and cheese lasagna variety. Now, I like cheese, and I do like meat, but I do not mind having something a little different every now and then.

Plus, there is still some cheese to be found on this lasagna, so all I am really skipping is the

meat and the sauce.

This lasagna is an interesting creation that is not too bad at all, really.

On this lasagna, one can find broccoli, carrots, onions and spinach along with a Parmesan and Romano cheese sauce.

The broccoli has a fresh flavor to it and is quite authentic in flavor.

The carrots were a little on the bland ...

• side.

The onions were pretty potent in smell and taste! The spinach was not bad, either.

The vegetables come together to create a tasty and healthy treat and the the two cheeses certainly help with the flavor! You will definitely not have any trouble tasting the flavor! Like with the meat lasagna, I have to have something with the

lasagna or I simply do not feel full.

That is why I generally have a salad as well as some bread with my meal.

Admittedly, the vegetable lasagna is a little lighter because of the fact there is no meat, so keep that in mind when deciding on whether or not you want to give this unique lasagna a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27908793300631/k2311a089/8.9.09