Swiffer WetJet  » Housewares  »
  • I’m so glad my boyfriend noticed it because I probably wouldn’t have tried it otherwise
  • I like that it’s very light weight, easy to put together and use
  • It’s a great product and I would recommend it

• by Liberty

Most people have seen the Swiffer WetJet commercial and I was like some people in thinking that it was all hype. It wasn’t until about a year ago did I buy my first Swiffer WetJet. It really does clean as well as it claims and it’s so easy to use, much easier to clean than my old mop. I haven’t gone back to my old dirty, smelly mop since I got my Swiffer WetJet.

When I first went looking for it in stores I was actually looking for a new

mop. I didn’t go into Target with the intent of getting a Swiffer WetJet until my boyfriend pointed it out. The starter kit that came with a few pads, a scrubber, a bottle of cleaning solution and the mop only costs me $20. I figured if it’s only $20 it’s worth a try. I’m so glad my boyfriend noticed it because I probably wouldn’t have tried it otherwise.

I like that it’s very light weight, easy to put together and use. The cleaning solution smells a bit strong at first ...

• but a little bit goes a long way. The first time I used it was on my kitchen floor and I was amazed how clean it got. I don’t think I’ve seen it that clean since the first day I moved into my apartment. I like the pads and the way it moves. I really feel like I have control on how clean the floor gets. With my old mop I was never really sure how much dirt the sponge was picking up.

I also like the little scrubbing thing,

it works really well with stains or anything that’s hard to remove with the regular part of the mop. Like I said, it’s very light weight and portable. I can carry it from one room to the next, and even upstairs without any hassle. It’s also small enough that it can easily be stored anywhere.

I like that it’s built with a spray that releases the cleaning solution and now they have a variety of scents and kinds of cleaning solution to choose from. It’s a great product and I would recommend it.

Swiffer WetJet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53908793290631/k2311a089/8.9.09