Caress Daily Silk body wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • There were so many that it was hard to choose which one to try, and after much consideration I decided to try their Daily Silk body wash first
  • I’ve noticed that some body washes smell strange when it’s being used, not sure why
  • I like that it left my skin feeling soft and luxurious, well, like silk
  • If you want something that will lasts you a month or two, this probably isn’t the best choice
  • From my experience and with how much product I ended up using each time I shower, you’d be lucky to have it lasts for about a month

• by Liberty

I don’t normally use body wash but while I was working at Walgreens as a beauty advisor and stocking this area of the beauty department I got curious. Many of the body washes spelled lovely but one bran in particular got my attention with their scents, variety and packaging, and that was Caress. I believe I got my bottle for around $5. There were so many that it was hard to choose which one to try, and after much consideration I decided to try their Daily Silk body wash

first.

Right off the bat I liked the scent and that it didn’t transform in the shower into something stronger, or worse smelled funny. I’ve noticed that some body washes smell strange when it’s being used, not sure why. Caress Daily Silk body wash had a sweet, floral scent to it. Sort of reminded me of nectar from a flower.

Caress Daily Silk body wash is made to be triple silkening that’s suppose to keep your skin moisturized. It’s either made with white peach and silk blossom or that’s ...

• the scent, it’s hard to tell from their website. Regardless, it’s super moisturizing and smells wonderful. I like that it left my skin feeling soft and luxurious, well, like silk.

It’s comes in a decent size bottle and has an easy flip top. As moisturizing as Caress Daily Silk body wash was I find that I had to use quite a lot of body wash to get myself completely cleaned. It created a good amount of lather but the there was just something about the lather that didn’t stick

around for long under water.

Overall, Caress Daily Silk is a good body wash if you want silky smooth skin and it’s affordable. If you want something that will lasts you a month or two, this probably isn’t the best choice. From my experience and with how much product I ended up using each time I shower, you’d be lucky to have it lasts for about a month. If you don’t mind spending the money or don’t shower that often that I guess that’s really not a bad thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908793280631/k2311a089/8.9.09