Caress Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think while I was working at Walgreens as a beauty advisor I felt the need to try out everything
  • I believe that a bottle costs me around $6 maybe $7 at Walgreens
  • I thought it was still fairly affordable because a 10 oz
  • I like that it’s a brand so that I can find it just about anywhere that sells body wash and soaps
  • Overall a nice product and if you don’t mind spending the money and prefer body washes in generally, I would recommend Caress Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions

• by Liberty

I’ve tried many of Caress’s products including their body washes. I think while I was working at Walgreens as a beauty advisor I felt the need to try out everything. I was intrigued by Caress’s exotic line of body wash, mostly because the bottle was shaped like a tear drop and the commercial got to me. Tip: Never watch commercials late at night when you’re bored it will lead to you buying random stuff. One of Caress’s body wash that I tried was their

Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions. I believe that a bottle costs me around $6 maybe $7 at Walgreens.

I thought it was still fairly affordable because a 10 oz. bottle of body wash at Bath and Body Works costs around $12. Caress Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions body wash is a much bigger bottle. I like that it’s a brand so that I can find it just about anywhere that sells body wash and soaps. I like the scent too, it’s fruity and a blend of florals. It’s hard to describe but it smells great. I also like that like the rest of their body washes the scent doesn’t change into something too sweet or just something strange when it’s being used in the shower. The scent does linger after showering but it’s very subtle and won’t conflict with other scents you might be using.

Caress Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions body wash is very creamy and moisturizing. It always leaves my skin soft and silky smooth, and the softness and ...

• Caress Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash
      moisture lasts all day. I like that the flip lid is placed at the bottom so the bottle is set on top of the lid. I like this because all the product flows to the opening so there’s no need to shake to try to get every last bit of body wash out of there.

My only issue with Caress’ Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions body wash is that I had to use a good amount of a body wash just to get my entire

body cleaned, which means it doesn’t lasts me more than a couple of weeks, maybe a month. If there are other people using it too then it won’t lasts a month. Although I like the way the bottle looks it can be hard to grip if your hand is wet and slippery because of the tear drop shape.

Overall a nice product and if you don’t mind spending the money and prefer body washes in generally, I would recommend Caress Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908793210631/k2311a089/8.9.09