Caress Glowing Touch body wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I tried out Caress Glowing Touch body wash because it sounded interesting
  • Right off I like that it’s affordable and the size isn’t bad, it’s a decent size bottle
  • I love that it’s very moisturizing and the moisture lasts all day
  • Dove Glow isn’t always available in all stores, I know, I’ve tried looking many times
  • Still, it’s a good product and I might consider buying it again and recommending it

• by Liberty

I don’t typically like to use body wash because they never seem to last very long for me. I’d buy a bottle and within a week and half it’s gone. Whereas a bar of soap lasts for weeks. That’s not to say that I’d sacrifice quality for price. As long as the bar of soap works as well as it’s body wash equivalent I’m fine with it. I’ve tried body washes off and on over the years but I never paid much attention to Caress until I was working at Walgreens as a beauty advisor. I was stocking the body wash

and soap area one day and got curious as to what Caress was like. They had a huge selection to choose from and they were only around $5 a bottle so I figured why not give it a try. I tried out Caress Glowing Touch body wash because it sounded interesting.

Caress Glowing touch body wash is made with shea cream and has particles in it that is meant to brightening your skin and give you a glow, much like Dove’s Glow. Right off I like that it’s affordable and the size isn’t bad, it’s a decent size bottle. I love ...

• that it’s very moisturizing and the moisture lasts all day. It leaves my skin smooth and soft every time. It’s an easy to find product because it’s a major brand that’s sold in most drug stores, Wal-Mart and Target. Dove Glow isn’t always available in all stores, I know, I’ve tried looking many times. Drives me crazy that the stores I visit never have it.

The scent is sweet and soft. It’s not candy sweet but more like soft floral scented. I don’t generally like sweet scented body products but this one was very subtle and the scent didn’t change in

the shower. I was pretty pleased with the scent overall. I like that although the scent lingers on my skin it doesn’t compete with other scents I’m using like perfume or deodorant. Caress Glowing Touch body wash also builds up a good amount of lather.

My only complaint is that I had to use quite a lot of body wash just to get my body cleaned. Although he generated a lot of lather they lather seems kind of weak, I guess it’s all that extra moisture for the skin. Still, it’s a good product and I might consider buying it again and recommending it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31908793200631/k2311a089/8.9.09