Jeremiah: Things Left Unsaid: Part 2  » TV  »
  • I don't like the element, however, that ultimately sets out to repair the rift that occurred between Jeremiah and Kurdy (Perry and Warner, respectively)

• by Orrymain

Jeremiah: Things Left Unsaid: Part 2 is the season-ending episode for Jeremiah, a surprisingly good science fiction series that starred Luke Perry and Malcolm-Jamal Warner. Neither of these two are favorites of mine, and when I began watching the DVD set that a friend gave me, I was skeptical. However, from the opening movie on, I was hooked. My

only qualms are about the profanity and nudity/sex scenes tossed into this series, most likely at the insistence of Showtime, on which this show aired. Ignoring those two areas, Jeremiah has been dang awesome.

We finally get some answers in Jeremiah: Things Left Unsaid: Part 2, and when they come, they come in a fast and furious pace, so be prepared.

I don’t ...

• like the element, however, that ultimately sets out to repair the rift that occurred between Jeremiah and Kurdy (Perry and Warner, respectively). I saw it coming and dreaded it. In a way, I understand the need to do what they did with this character, but I sure didn’t like it, anyway.

The worst thing about Things Left Unsaid: Part 2 is

that it’s a cliffhanger so while some answers are given, the one big element that we’ve waited for concerning Jeremiah and Valhalla Sector isn’t realized beyond a teaser moment.

Dion Johnstone has a nice part as Nathan in this episode, and Kim Hawthorne and Kandyse McClure are both wonderful to watch yet again.

All in all, this was a worthy end to season one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10908792980631/k2311a089/8.9.09