Graetz Hand Blender GR-918E  » Electronics  »
  • My experience with it has been great and I am very happy with it
  • I like to use appliances that are simple to use and just get the job done
  • I love this because I don't need a lot of place to store it
  • I think you should use a bigger blender, or a food processor, for such tasks
  • I believe that the Graetz Hand Blender GR-918E is easy to use, well designed and gets the job done

• by cool

I have been using the Graetz Hand Blender GR-918E for some time now. My experience with it has been great and I am very happy with it! I would love to share my experience with you.

Let’s start by saying that this blender is very easy to use. I simply plug it to the electricity, and a press a button to start blending. I personally believe that this is a great advantage. I like to use appliances that are simple to use and just get the job done.

I have been using it to blend cooked vegetables, like potatoes and carrots, together. This helps me

create a wonderful vegetable soap. My wife and I love this soap so much. The blending comes out excellent and the soap is very tasty and velvety!

I find the Graetz Hand Blender to be well designed. Its soft colors and shape are pleasant to the eye. Also, its shape is quite comfortable for my hand, so it is easier to hold while blending.

Another advantage this blender has is the fact that it is very small and light. I love this because I don’t need a lot of place to store it. Also, I can always take it to anywhere I need, as it ...

• has light weight and very easy to carry.

From my experience, the Graetz Hand Blender is not designed for massive blending or blending very hard food. I think you should use a bigger blender, or a food processor, for such tasks.

I believe it is intended more towards blending softer food like vegetables. From what I have been experiencing, it just does a wonderful job!

One other thing that I like about the blender is the fact that it is so easy clean! I have some experience using other blenders. If there something that I dislike about them, it is the cleaning I need to do

after using them.

Every now and then a stubborn piece of food will get stuck between the blending knifes. After the blending ends, I will need to clean the container.

This is not the case with the Graetz Hand Blender! Cleaning it has never been a big deal. I simply rinse it with some water and that’s it! it usually takes just a few seconds with almost no effort.

I believe that the Graetz Hand Blender GR-918E is easy to use, well designed and gets the job done. I highly recommend it to everyone. I will rate it a 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16708792581131/k2311a087/8.7.09