Beef Stroganoff recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Since I came up with this recipe myself, and I know how good this tastes, I would rate my Beef Stroganoff a 10
  • It is possible to prepare delicious meals with little cost, and I’ll prove it to you
  • The taste, as I said, you’d definitely rate it a 10, as I would

• by patofgold23

Since I came up with this recipe myself, and I know how good this tastes, I would rate my Beef Stroganoff a 10. I’m gonna teach everyone how to make it, and I’m sure you’ll give it a 10 as well. I am sharing this great recipe knowing I know lots of people out there are eager to learn ways to prepare easy, quick, and sumptuous meals that are light on the budget. It is possible to prepare delicious meals with little cost, and

I’ll prove it to you.

The ingredients you will need to make the Beef Stroganoff are: ½ kilo of round steak, cut in strips; ½ cup all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine, ½ cup chopped onions, 1 clove of garlic (minced), ½ cup sliced mushrooms, mushroom juice (to taste), 1 cup tomato juice, ½ teaspoon hot sauce, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ¼ cup grated gruyere cheese (but this is optional, okay?), and 1 cup of sour cream. If sour cream ...

• is not available, it can be substituted with a cup of any evaporated milk and a teaspoon of vinegar or lemon juice, which you let stand until curdled. (See how cost-thrifty?)

Now, I claimed that this recipe is easy to make, it is! Here’s what you have to do: First you have to coat the meat strips with flour and brown in butter or margarine. Push them aside to one side of the pan. On the same pan, sauté the onion, garlic and mushrooms. Stir

the mixture together and cover the pan, just let it simmer for like 5 minutes. Combine the mushroom juice, sour cream, tomato juice and seasonings, then pour over the meat. Let it simmer for 30 minutes or until desired tenderness is achieved. Sprinkle with grated cheese, and brown if desired.

See? Easy ain’t it? And the great part is, this quick, simple, tasty and cost-effective meal can serve 6 to 8! The taste, as I said, you’d definitely rate it a 10, as I would!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49708792451131/k2311a087/8.7.09