International Room at Casino de Genting  » Casino  »
Gentings Highlands, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • I like the International Room more than the casino outside, which is opened to everyone
  • I think the chance of winning at slot machines is better inside the International Room too
  • I notice that I have more Comp points (known as Genting points) from playing the slot machines in International Room than outside
  • Now that I know I can earn more Genting Points from playing in International Room, I hope my brother can sponsor me into International Room in the future

• by Siew Cheng Hoe

Out of so many times I traveled to the casino at Genting, I have only been into the International Room once. I like the International Room more than the casino outside, which is opened to everyone.

My brother is a silver card member. He can sponsor two green card members into the International Room.

It’s surprisingly to see that there are more people inside the International Room than outside. Maybe the International Room is quite small compared

to the casino outside which is opened to public.

More people in International Room speak English, and they are better mannered.

I like the quality of coffee in International Room. The coffee is so much better than those diluted coffee outside. I like the cartons of mineral water available freely to all players in the International Room. The best I like about the International Room is the large, airy and clean washroom. Even the toilet paper is higher ...

• quality than those I use at home.

There are not as many selections of slot machines in the International Room. I hope they can increase the number and range of slot machines.

I think the chance of winning at slot machines is better inside the International Room too. I won more small jackpots within two hours inside International Room than two days in the casino outside. Overall, I am quite happy with the winnings.

I

notice that I have more Comp points (known as Genting points) from playing the slot machines in International Room than outside. I think the Comp points earned in International Room is about two to three times for every dollar played.

Now that I know I can earn more Genting Points from playing in International Room, I hope my brother can sponsor me into International Room in the future. It is unlikely for me to upgrade to Silver Card.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48708792381131/k2311a087/8.7.09