Stouffer’s Cheese Ravioli  » Food  »
  • Stouffer's Cheese Ravioli is a very tasty meal that I enjoy having along with a salad and some bread
  • As for the raviolis, I like them because they are filled with ricotta and romano cheese and there is more cheese on the outside, with mozzarella cheese on top of the raviolis
  • I know that I look forward to having these tasty cheese raviolis with a fresh salad and bread
  • Raviolis might be a pain to make, but the hassle is no longer a problem with these frozen raviolis
  • I definitely recommend them to any person that like raviolis and cheese

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Cheese Ravioli is a very tasty meal that I enjoy having along with a salad and some bread. I have the salad and bread not only because I enjoy both, but also, because I need the salad and bread to help fill

me up since the ravioli meal is not enough to leave me with a satisfied stomach.

As for the raviolis, I like them because they are filled with ricotta and romano cheese and there is more cheese on the outside, with mozzarella cheese on top of the raviolis.

There is also thick tomato sauce on the outside, too.

The combination of the cheeses and the tomato sauce make for a tasty meal.

The raviolis seemed cooked well too as they were pretty tender.

My only complain ...

• Stouffer's Cheese Ravioli
      is, as I said, this meal is not a filling meal by itself - there must be something to go along with it, then it will be both a flavorful and enjoyable meal that one can look forward to having.

I know that

I look forward to having these tasty cheese raviolis with a fresh salad and bread! Yum! Raviolis might be a pain to make, but the hassle is no longer a problem with these frozen raviolis.

I definitely recommend them to any person that like raviolis and cheese!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27708792371131/k2311a087/8.7.09