Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese with Broccoli
  • I will definitely be purchasing this side dish again and I highly recommend it to any person that likes both macaroni & cheese and broccoli

• by GenesisOne

Now here is a way to eat a little healthier without sacrificing too much flavor! Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese with Broccoli is a pretty enjoyable side dish to have with one’s meal because it bring both flavor and vegetables into the picture, and

both are certainly important! The macaroni & cheese is tender and is the larger of the two portions. The cheese is one-hundred percent authentic cheddar and offers a pretty decent flavor.

As for the broccoli, the broccoli came across as tasting fairly fresh, although I am not too much of a fan of frozen vegetables.

They are okay and I do eat them, although fresh is slightly better, I would say.

The broccoli had a good flavor to it, though, so I am not really complaining.

...

• Stouffer's Macaroni & Cheese with Broccoli
      Although there is not quite as much broccoli as macaroni, the proportions are relatively close.

I am happy with this side dish as I typically have it with my meat and basically I have a pretty complete meal with meat, potatoes, macaroni &

cheese, broccoli and bread.

You can bet that is filling! I will definitely be purchasing this side dish again and I highly recommend it to any person that likes both macaroni & cheese and broccoli.

It is great having both flavor and nutrition in the same pack!

Madison Maturo says :

My boyfriend and i bought the bigger version of this mac and cheese for thanksgiving because it is so delicious. I’m not a big fan of broccoli so he ate all of that. But this mac and cheese you can add your own cheese too then bake it. Mmm mm it’s so freakin good. And this one goes in the microwave so that’s even better you have great macaroni in a matter of minutes what could be better?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27708792351131/k2311a087/8.7.09