Stouffer’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
1.0
  • I bought it once and was moderately satisfied with what it had to offer to me and then I tried a few other of Stouffer's frozen pasta meals and I have never felt a need to purchase this meal again
  • Between the small portion size and the not so memorable taste of the meal, I do not recommend it to pasta lovers

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce is nothing all that spectacular or special. I bought it once and was moderately satisfied with what it had to offer to me and then I tried a few other of Stouffer’s frozen pasta meals and I have never felt a need to purchase this meal again.

It is simply pasta

in tomato and meat sauce, that is all.

There was nothing real noteworthy about the pasta or the sauce, although I must say that I did taste some Italian seasonings on the pasta, but there was not enough of the seasoning to make a positive difference.

Perhaps if more seasoning had been added, then this meal ...

• would have come across as something a little special and enjoyable.

However, that was not the case.

Also, the size of the meal serving was not enough for me.

I had some bread with it and that just barely got me to the point where I felt relatively full.

There simply is not enough pasta in

this meal for me to fill up on.

Between the small portion size and the not so memorable taste of the meal, I do not recommend it to pasta lovers.

The dish of pasta will be gone in no time and you will wonder what happened to the taste that was supposed to be present with each bite.

Avoid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27708792331031/k2311a087/8.7.09