Tempra Syrup  » Medicine  »
  • But thanks to Tempra Syrup, I am no longer scared everytime my daughter has her immunization schedule because I know that once I gave her Tempra Syrup, she will feel much better

• by marielle

Tempra Syrup has always been a part of my daughter’s life. Everytime she has a fever, from the time she was born, until now that she is already 7 years old, I only give her one medicine for fever, and that is Tempra Syrup.

I had proven it again and again

how effective Tempra Syrup is. As a baby, my daughter always developed a fever after her immunization, which was every month during her first year. Being a first time mother, I was scared of my less than a year-old baby crying a lot because of a fever. But thanks to Tempra Syrup, I am no longer scared everytime my daughter has her immunization schedule because I know that once I gave her Tempra Syrup, she will feel much better.

I always make sure that I have a stock of Tempra Syrup at home, so whenever my daughter develops a fever, I gave her ...

• Tempra Syrup
      the dosage appropriate to her age. As my daughter grows, the dosage also increases.

Unlike with other syrups (especially cough syrups), I don’t find it hard to have my daughter take Tempra Syrup. In fact, she likes the taste of it, especially the cherry flavor. There are two flavors available, the

cherry and the orange flavors, but she likes the cherry flavor more than the orange flavor. Even without water, she can swallow it, because according to her, it tastes like candies.

Tempra Syrup is a trusted brand at our household. Thanks to this product, my daughter don’t suffer much when she has a fever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26708792311031/k2311a087/8.7.09