Excedrin Migraine
  • You may even experience problems with your vision
  • When I got to French class, I noticed that my vision was getting all messed up and I could barely see
  • If you have constant reaccuring migraines, I suggest that you go to your doctor and see what he/she has to say
  • I would not recommend this product for daily use unless under the supervision of your doctor
  • But, if you get an occasional migraine, this medicine is definitely something you should try

• by forevergrateful12

I used to never get migraines. The most I would get is a little headache when I was sick or something. But, when I turned 17, I started getting the most painful headaches ever, and when I described them to my mom, she told me what it was: a migraine.

If you have never had a migraine before, let me tell you what it feels it. You feel such an excruciating pressure and pain in your head that you can barely do anything but sit there in a dimmed, quiet room. You can’t stand bright lights, and sometimes even any light at all.

You can’t stand the sound of loud noises like sirens, the TV, or even kids running around making a bunch of noises. You may even experience problems with your vision.

There was one day on my 18th birthday, I went to school feeling completely fine. When I got to French class, I noticed that my vision was getting all messed up and I could barely see. My head started pounding and just the sound of my french teacher’s voice was too much for me to handle. So, I had a fellow student of mine walk me down to the nurse’s office, as my ...

• vision would not allow me to walk myself down. The nurse told me to lay down for a while since they are not allowed to hand out any kind of medicine without the parents’ permission. Thank God the room was dark, but no matter how long I laid there, the pain did not let up at all.

Finally, I told the nurse that I had to go home. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I called my mom and she came and picked me up. It sucked too because it was my birthday and I was feeling terrible. When we arrived back at home,

my mom gave me 2 tablets Excedrin Migraine. Within 30 minutes, I felt 90% better. It was just such an incredible relief. And I didn’t get another migraine for the rest of the day.

If you have constant reaccuring migraines, I suggest that you go to your doctor and see what he/she has to say. I would not recommend this product for daily use unless under the supervision of your doctor. But, if you get an occasional migraine, this medicine is definitely something you should try. Just make sure you read all side affects and ingrediants to make sure you are not allergic to its contents.

Excedrin Migraine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26708792301031/k2311a087/8.7.09