Burt’s Bees Replenshing Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the reason I like this lip balm is because it contain natural fruit oil etc and not scary chemical that you use to put on your lip without knowing what it is
  • I constantly use it and it didn’t run out for like a month that’s pretty amazing
  • Besides that I recommend this product it does exactly what it promise the only problem I had was the waxy build up

• by Rath

Do you have sensitive lips? I know it sounds weird but I do. I can’t use certain lip balm such as brand names like chap stick because it will cause my lip to bubble I guess I have like a certain lip reaction to their ingredient. I was out to find some really good lip balm that can stand against north eastern winter, something healing and doesn’t give me an allergic reaction.

So while browsing around my local rite aid I saw Burts Bees replenishing lip balm, it promise to sooth, nourish and hydrate. With pomegranate oil.

so I decided to try it.

It was pretty expensive for a lip balm about .

15 oz for $3. One of the reason I like this lip balm is because it contain natural fruit oil etc and not scary chemical that you use to put on your lip without knowing what it is.

I really like the scent of the lip balm, it smells like mint, pomegranate , sweet and fruity. I also really like how its easy to apply and just smooth on lip easily.

I also like how it makes my lip look more refreshed and hydrate. Also during that time my lips were really dry and ...

• had cracked lips, after just couple time of applying the lip balm my lips was smooth, it got rid of the crack and it didn’t burn when I apply it on my cracked lips.

Plus, even though it’s a little pricey for this little lip balm, it last for so long. I constantly use it and it didn’t run out for like a month that’s pretty amazing.

I usually run out with in 2 weeks or so especially during winter time. The con about this product that I don’t really like is how it causes build up on my lips.

When you first

put it on, its fine but hour later or so or when your talking eating or drinking, your lip area begins to develop this white waxy build up and it very unattractive. The wax from the lip balm begin to build causing this build up and it goes around your lip.

Its easily cleaned off by wiping using a napkin or something and just reapply it. Just make sure you check it out often incase it build up around your lips.

Besides that I recommend this product it does exactly what it promise the only problem I had was the waxy build up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31708792201031/k2311a087/8.7.09