Avon Lotion (Moisture Blend Hand & Body Lotion, Extra Rich Hand & Body Lotion)
0.5
  • It was Christmas season of 2007 when I bought 6 bottles of 250 ml
  • While its regular price is PHP275, it was then at a promo price of I think PHP125 each only so I was really enticed considering the big savings I would get out of the purchase so that even if I have not really tested these product I bought six bottles without any second thought
  • Now here is the problem, of all the Avon products I gave out, only those Avon Lotions did not please the recipients

• by ladyli

It was Christmas season of 2007 when I bought 6 bottles of 250 ml. Avon Lotion. I had a mixed purchase of two variants of this lotion. I bought three of the Moisture Blend Hand & Body Lotion variant and three as well of the Extra Rich Hand & Body Lotion variant. Those were not meant for personal use but as giveaway items. I always give away some simple gifts during Christmas Eve to my siblings, and all relatives present during the Christmas Eve Christmas Party of our clan and it is always one much awaited event of the year. I always want to please them so in my small little way, I would always wrap simple gifts for each of them. Now, those Avon Lotion were meant for my 3 sisters and 3 sisters in- law.

These Avon lotions were sold at very cheap price then. While its regular price is PHP275, it was then at a promo price of I think PHP125 each only so I was really enticed considering the big savings I would get out of the purchase so that even if I have not really tested these product I bought six bottles without any second thought.

Now when the much awaited Christmas Eve came, I was really so excited to distribute the gifts to all my loved ones around. Almost all of the gifts I gave out were from Avon because that was the most practical thing to do. I was then too busy and could not afford to do any online shopping or even shop around the malls. Because it has always been very easy to purchase things from Avon since the Avon lady just ...

• comes to our office and after taking our order, she will come the next day to deliver, then this explains why all the gifts I wrapped during that Christmas of 2007 were almost all purchased from Avon. So when I distributed the gifts and they all opened them, my sisters were joking that there must be a grand sale at Avon because all my gifts came from Avon. Well, I admitted that most of the gifts were really bought at sale prices. At any rate, the promo price does not at all affect the quality of the product so I think there is nothing to really be worried about.

Now here is the problem, of all the Avon products I gave out, only those Avon Lotions did not please the recipients. Well they are my sisters so they were not at all ashamed to

tell me how displeased they were with the lotion. Even my sisters in law were altogether not also pleased. They were complaining that the lotion must be expired already because it did not have any effect at all. Of course that could not be true. Avon does not sell expired products and I am sure of that. Well to test the veracity of their complaints, I tested both the variants myself and true enough neither of the variants could satisfy. It dried up easily on the skin and after drying there was no suppleness or moisturizing effect at all. Even the scents of both variants are nothing to really dream about. Well, sorry to say that this is really the lousiest lotion Avon has ever produced. Well that was a good lesson to learn. I will never, never give out items that I myself have never tested.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31708792161031/k2311a087/8.7.09