Van Houten Milk Chocolate With Almonds  » Food  »
  • From dark chocolates to white chocolates, I love them all
  • This is probably why I have a weight problem
  • But I like Van Houten Milk Chocolate With Almonds the best
  • Because I think Van Houten Milk Chocolate With Almonds is a treat worth having from time to time

• by marielle

I love eating chocolates. From dark chocolates to white chocolates, I love them all. This is probably why I have a weight problem. They say that chocolates are fattening, but who cares. Even when I try to go on a diet, I can’t resist the temptation of eating chocolates - cakes, candies, donuts, or just plain chocolates. Especially when the chocolate has almonds.

I really am addicted to chocolates with almonds. I like its combination.

There are many kinds of chocolates with almonds on the market. But I like Van Houten Milk Chocolate With Almonds the best. Whole almonds are coated with creamy milk chocolate that for me tastes just right, not so sweet as compared with the milk chocolates of other brands.

Unlike other chocolates, Van Houten ...

• Milk Chocolate with Almonds does not melt in my hands. Unlike other chocolates that when you pick it up through your hands, it melts and makes your hands sticky and dirty. But this is not the case with Van Houten Milk Chocolate With Almonds. It is hard on the outside that it does not melt in your hands, but when you put it
        on your mouth, you can feel its creaminess.

Van Houten Milk Chocolate With Almonds is more expensive than other chocolates, especially the local brands. But for me, considering it’s taste and creaminess, I don’t mind adding a few cents just so I could buy this one. Because I think Van Houten Milk Chocolate With Almonds is a treat worth having from time to time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27708792141031/k2311a087/8.7.09