TRESsemme Flawless Curls Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • That's when I decided that mousse is what I need to control my completely out-of-control
  • Since I had never tried using mousse before, I didn't really care about which one I bought, so I bought a 4 dollar bottle of TRESsemme flawless curls mousse

• by forevergrateful12

Mousse is something that is pretty much a necessity for those who have curly hair. When I was younger, I had no idea how to tame by course, curly hair, so I would get out of the shower, brush it, and then just go to school for the day. By the time I got out of school, or even just a few hours into school, my hair would look almost like an afro.

As I got older, I realized that I needed to use some kind of products in my hair in order for it to even

come close to looking normal. When I went to the hair salon, I was talking to the girl who was cutting my hair, and I asked her how she keeps her hair so tame and pretty. She told me that when she gets out of the shower, she just puts mousse in her hair and then leaves it alone for the rest of the day.

That’s when I decided that mousse is what I need to control my completely out-of-control. Or rather, it was one of the many things I would need. I went to the store ...

• and looked at all the prices of the mousse. Since I had never tried using mousse before, I didn’t really care about which one I bought, so I bought a 4 dollar bottle of TRESsemme flawless curls mousse. It worked wonderfully. I couldn’t believe that this one worked so well when I had seen other mousse products that costed up to 20 dollars. One of my friends had bought a really expensive one of the really expensive ones, and I used it when I was at her house. It worked worse than the TRESsemme one I
        had bought.

TRESsemme Flawless Curls Mousse made all the difference to my hair. It turned crazy uncontrollable curls into beautiful curls that I get compliments on often. TRESsemme itself is a really great affordable brand and their products are professional and they really work.

If you decide to invest in this product, be careful not to put globbs of it in your hair. If you do this, then your hair is going to get really hard and that’s not very pleasant. Also, just make sure that you rub it all in your hair so you don’t have white bubbles anywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31708792131031/k2311a087/8.7.09