Stouffer’s Fettuccini Alfredo
2.5
  • The problem I have with this meal is that it is simply not filling enough
  • All in all, if you like Alfredo sauce, you might want to give this pasta a try to see how you like it, but as I said, do not purchase it as a meal in itself because I think you will find yourself still hungry once the meal is finished

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Fettuccini Alfredo is a decent pasta meal that I purchase from time to time. There is nothing too special about this meal though, and that is why I do not purchase it too regularly.

There is nothing at all wrong with the noodles and the sauce that goes on top of the noodles is creamy and enjoyable, although

not quite as creamy as some other Alfredo sauces that I have had in the past.

The problem I have with this meal is that it is simply not filling enough.

Even if I make bread and have that with my pasta, I still find myself feeling hungry after.

Sometimes, what I will simply do is combine two of ...

• these meals together and then, with some bread, I feel full and satisfied.

Still, I am spending double the money on just one meal, and when there are other meals out there that I could purchase just once and feel relatively good and full with a side dish, it really does not make a lot of sense to purchase

this as a meal.

As a side dish, it is certainly sufficient.

All in all, if you like Alfredo sauce, you might want to give this pasta a try to see how you like it, but as I said, do not purchase it as a meal in itself because I think you will find yourself still hungry once the meal is finished.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27708791941031/k2311a087/8.7.09