Stouffer’s Swedish Meatballs  » Food  »
  • I have tried Swedis meatballs before, and I have never really been all that impressed
  • I really did not expect as many as I found
  • This is definitely not a typical pasta dish
  • I will definitely be purchasing this meal again and I also recommend the meal, especially to those that like Swedish meatballs

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Swedish Meatballs are really quite good really! I have tried Swedis meatballs before, and I have never really been all that impressed. However, these Swedish meatballs have quite a strong bite to them and the flavor is very much unhidden.

I was really very surprised by just how generous Stouffer’s was

with the meatballs.

I really did not expect as many as I found.

I was expecting the meatballs to be buried underneath the pasta, but that was not the case.

There was a decent amount of pasta that accompanied the meatballs, as well as a sour cream sauce and some parsley, too.

...

• This is definitely not a typical pasta dish! The flavors offered through the Swedish meatballs and sour cream sauce are quite different from tastes would be found in a normal dish of spaghetti and meatballs! It is a refreshing flavor combination to have, although unfortunate, not quite filling enough for me, so
        I always prepare some bread or biscuits to have with the meal to ensure that I will be fairly full once my plate is cleaned.

I will definitely be purchasing this meal again and I also recommend the meal, especially to those that like Swedish meatballs.

Different can be good at times, as this meal proves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27708791921031/k2311a087/8.7.09