2000 Acura Integra LS  » Cars  »
  • The 2000 Acura Integra LS Sedan is one of the best cars I have ever driven
  • I bought this car back in 2005 and it just reached over 100,000 miles
  • The car has yet to give me any serious problem
  • My suggestion would be to enjoy the car as is because it as soon as you get it, it is ready for play

• by Victor

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

The 2000 Acura Integra LS Sedan is one of the best cars I have ever driven. With 140HP the car may seem a little underpowered but hit the gas and the car response so smoothly and you forget that it is just 140HP. The advantage of the sedan over the coupe is that you have space for up to 5 people.

I bought this car back in 2005 and it just reached over

100,000 miles. The car has yet to give me any serious problem.

Regular malignance on the car is not expensive. I take my car to get an oil change and other check ups and I only end up paying about $40 for everything.

The cars best feature is how responsive it is. If you want the car to accelerate it will as soon as that pedal is hit.

The car will turn as ...

• you want it, with its double wishbone suspension it is able to take corners and still maintain a good speed. To me it is such a fun car because I use it for everything and it makes every ride feel smooth and just makes you want to push the car.

The car is also very easy to upgrade. There are any aftermarket parts that you can find any way to upgrade the

car to your liking.

My suggestion would be to enjoy the car as is because it as soon as you get it, it is ready for play. This car is also one of the best to have as your first car.

Many new drivers will find the car to be easy to handle and spacious for their friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9708791901031/k2311a087/8.7.09