EA Sports’ active for Wii  » Health  »
  • It offers you many choices that in my opinion is very good
  • I think that it is great to have the choice to do the excercises that you want to do, because every excercise counts

• by Trick Zane

EA Sports’ active for Wii is a revolution in home fitness. The package comes with the actual game, the leg strap (more details later) and the resistance band.

You start out by making a profile that involves body type and clothing.

It offers you many choices that in my opinion is very good.

You can participate

in a 30 day challenge that has preset workouts, But it also gives you a choice of building your own workouts out of different activities that are offered.

I think that it is great to have the choice to do the excercises that you want to do, because every excercise counts.

You also get to choose ...

• some more things.

One choice is the gender of your trainer, who will explain the exercise to you and in some will even guide you through some of them.

In my opinion this is great.

The next choice you get is what kind of music you would like to listen to whilst working out.

Another great

idea in my opinion.

The leg strap is a strap that goes on your leg and for certain workouts it houses the nunchuck.

All in all this is a game that is definetely worth the money.

I completed the thirty day challenge, right now I look and feel better.

I even lost 14 pounds in one month by completing this challenge.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34708791881031/k2311a087/8.7.09