Nature’s Cure Body Acne treatment Spray  » Health  »
  • One day while browsing walmart I notice this product call nature’s cure body acne treatment spray and was kinda skeptical to try it but I gave it a chance anyway

• by Rath

I began suffering from body acne ever since I was 14 years old. Going to the beach or pool and not being able to take off your top because of how bad your body acne on your back and chest was is really sad. I’ve tried everything from wash to cream to oil and every home remedies to help cure it but nothing work.

One day while browsing walmart I notice this product call nature’s cure body acne treatment spray and was kinda skeptical to try it but I gave it a chance anyway. The product contain salicylic acid and promise to get rid back acne, chest, neck

and arm area.

So that night when I came home, after shower and washing my back I began using the spray I was really impress on how great the bottle works because you can spray it from any angle even upside down to get them hard to reach places which was great cause you can apply it your self without needing help so that’s a plus for me. Another thing I notice about the product that I really like was that the scent was nice it smelled like hint of aloe with witch hazle which are some of the ingredient involve in it.

It doesn’t smell like ...

• strong medicine, but more like fresh plants. Also whats great about it also is that it dries up quickly and doesn’t leave a mess or dripping all over the places which was great.

From the first night of using it I didn’t notice any irritation of any sort. It didn’t irritate me, cause me to break out or itching like some of the other product I’ve used it the past.

I only use it once a day every night and just after one week I notice my back didn’t have any new break out, and I notice my skin was smooth it didn’t feel bumpy or rough.

I still had hyper pigment but I was very please with the result in just one week.

After another week of being on it I notice the hyper pigment from last week got lighter. I was so happy! Not only it gets rid of my acne it makes my skin smoother and lightening of the pigment which was great.

I’ve been on this product for about two month now and im really seeing results. My skin is smoother, clearer and no new break out.

You can find this at your local walmart or drug store and it runs for about $10. give this a try and you might just be satisfy

Nature's Cure Body Acne treatment Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34708791851031/k2311a087/8.7.09