Four Bin Condiment Server of Sana Enterprises  » Housewares  »
  • Despite this I think this condiment server has been useful to my home not only during our everyday dining but also during parties when it occupies the buffet table to season up the dish of every guest

• by ladyli

The Four-Bin Condiment Server is very attractive in its neat white color and its four removable sections. I find this really handy and very useful in making my favorite condiments reachable without any hassles at anytime we eat. I don’t need to bring 4 containers anymore on the table because this Four Bin Condiment Server is already a four-in-one container.

My Four Bin Condiment Server has been used in variety of ways in my home. Aside from being on our dining table during everyday dining to season or spice up our dishes we can also take this in the garden or in our rooftop veranda or anywhere around the house where we feel like doing some sort of picnic. During outings, this Four Bin Condiment Server is also very

useful. This is where I place all the necessary condiments needed for the dishes such as the salt, the pepper, the chile sauce, and the soy sauce. When feasting on burgers and pasta the Four Bin Condiment Server is a neat place for the ketchup, the mustard, the cheese and the mayo.

On regular days, my four Bin Condiment server is housing our favorite dry herbs, the oregano, the basil, the rosemary, and dried malunggay leaves. They sit respectively in each of the four sections of the Four Bin Condiment Server to make sure that my family could make a healthy mixture of herbs in our dishes without any extra effort. While this Four Bin Condiment Server has given my dry condiments neat housing I find it ...

• quite lacking because I would have opted this to be longer. At least 6 sections perhaps so that it could also carry the dry chilies, and the white pepper. This way I need not carry the dry chilies and white pepper separately.

At any rate it can’t be called Four Bin Condiment Server anymore if it has been made into 6 sections. Despite this I think this condiment server has been useful to my home not only during our everyday dining but also during parties when it occupies the buffet table to season up the dish of every guest. Most of my guests found this cute and would ask me in jest if they could bring this Four Bin Condiment Server home. I hope to acquire two more Four

Bin Condiment Servers so that during parties all the condiments could be displayed uniformly. One Four Bin Condiment Server is certainly not sufficient to carry all the condiments. I think it will be very neat to place and display the barbeque sauce, the teriyaki sauce, the chili sauce, the olive oil, the soy sauce, the vinegar, the fish sauce and the calamansi juice placed in the Four Bin Condiment Server too.

So far my Four Bin Condiment Server has been very durable. They have already served many parties held in my home aside from its everyday service to my family and yet it remains as good as new. Its durable plastic material does not stain or break easily. I’ve dropped this one time but did not break at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53608791650531/k2311a086/8.6.09