Lipton Tea bags
  • Lipton tea bags are convenient and I love the aroma of tea when the tea brews
  • On seeing the cup after opening the pack, I was disappointed

• by Sweety

Out of usual, I brought Lipton tea bags this time. I am a great lover of tea and we prepare tea every evening and morning. Lipton tea bags are convenient and I love the aroma of tea when the tea brews. Usually, I boil the water and add tea bags. I brew it for about 3-5 minutes. When the color of tea turns dark brown, I add milk to it. A

big pack of Lipton tea contains about 100 tea bags. The tea bags are so good with long threads hanging from the bag. I open up the tea bags at times and allow it to brew well at times. I do it when I decide to live frugal. So I need only 1 bag to prepare a big cup of tea compared to 3 bags I use, when I immerse the bag ...

• in one cup of hot water.

The pack of Lipton tea is not that expensive. It has neatly arranged rows of tea bags. If the pack had small opening to take tea bags one by one, it would have been wonderful. I also recieved a small cup with the pack of Lipton tea this time. The cup does not seem to be cup for tea. It looks more like a small furnace

of a chemistry lab with a stainless steel handle. On seeing the cup after opening the pack, I was disappointed. It did not look any similar with the picture I saw on the pack. Right now, I use the cup just to drink water. The cup was just a marketing strategy.

Overall, I love the Lipton tea bags and I would love to take some bags with me, When I travel.

Lipton Tea bags

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27608791490531/k2311a086/8.6.09