Michael Jackson  » People  »
  • In my opinion Michael has put the basic of revolutionary change in music, especially pop music
  • I think if he did not change his color, he is still can be as famous as he is right now
  • I did not believe this issue since Michael was very care to children
  • I agree with Michael, that every child deserved a pleasant and fun environment to be able to grow their creativity and mentality
  • He was reported to have some kind of insomnia, but his doctor should responsible for this since it is his duty to recommend and remind Michael, what medicine he should consume and what he should not

• by milia

One of my most favorite pop artists is Michael Jackson, the most phenomenal pop singer, and also known as a King of pop. He was the spirit and the symbol of peace, equality of rights and creativity. In my opinion Michael has put the basic of revolutionary change in music, especially pop music. I admire him also as a song creator, not writer, because he directly created his song by sing it, not by writing it down. Even now he was gone, his spirit still alive in his songs, which will be eternally played around the world. I felt I have lost a master piece in pop music.

His life was full of controversy, since he was young. I really feel sympathy for his childhood while he was forced by his father to make money, by singing from one stage to another along with his sisters, ever day and night. It looked like he never has a chance to enjoy his childhood just like

we did. But from this pressure, it actually unleashed his potential to be a number one singer in the world. His hit single One Day in Your Life, when he was still very young proved his potential. He created revolutionary and unique move, moon walk which very closely attached with his style. He changed also the conventional choreography style for video music into more attractive and dynamic. His choreography style combined variety of movement in one single moving frame, which was unusual for conventional choreography style.

His first action which surprised me was when he made a decision to change the color of his skin. I think if he did not change his color, he is still can be as famous as he is right now. In my opinion, this change made his skin very sensitive from external substance. The second surprised from Michael, was when he was prosecuted to do sexual abuse to children. I did not believe this issue since Michael ...

• was very care to children. He wanted to make the children happy in his life, since he did not accept the same treatment from his father when he was a child. He often took the children to play along with him in the Neverland. I agree with Michael, that every child deserved a pleasant and fun environment to be able to grow their creativity and mentality.

The next thing that surprised many people including myself was that he was addicted to drugs until the end of his life. He was reported to have some kind of insomnia, but his doctor should responsible for this since it is his duty to recommend and remind Michael, what medicine he should consume and what he should not.

In my opinion, there were many good sides of Michael, regardless of his many controversies. He often made his charity for the foundation that support the poor and under developed countries. Usually the money came from his charity concert or his

album selling profit, which sold in millions of copy. He also loved peace, and he supported the world peace by creating a peace theme song. His song, Heal the World, in one of his album has became one of the greatest hits. Almost his entire album became greatest hits at their time, inspiring all other pop musician with his singing style, his rhythm, and his choreography.

I think he also became the inspiration of black people in America, since he was the first black singer who performs his song in MTV. At the end, he became inspiration for all of us, who always sing with his entire body and soul. He was always totally performed whenever he was on stage, which produced very entertaining performance for all of us.

His song and performance was always full of energy and spirit, in every breathe he took. His loud voice and his energetic move will always inspire me to face the reality of life with full spirit and energy.

Michael Jackson

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52608791470531/k2311a086/8.6.09