Yoko Spa Milk Salt  » Health  »
  • For best results, I recommend it to be used once a day and just five to six times a week
  • I really love the effects of Yoko Spa Milk Salt on my body

• by Ambitious

The Yoko Spa Milk Salt is a spa milk salt manufactured by Siam Yoko Co., Ltd from Thailand. I’ve been using the Yoko Spa Milk Salt for more than two months and I really can say that it has a lot of promising effects which I didn’t expect. The Spa Milk Salt price is just fine. Its 330g pack can last up to

3 weeks depending on how frequent you use it. For best results, I recommend it to be used once a day and just five to six times a week.

To use the Yoko Spa Milk Salt, after bathing specifically before you dry yourself; just pour some amount of Spa Milk Salt on your palm and pour it on your body. Massage it gently by circular motion and leave it on your skin for three minutes. Then rinse after using.

I really love the effects of Yoko Spa Milk Salt on my body. After using it, I can really feel the change in my skin. My skin felt softer and smells very pleasant. My skin texture seems to be smoother and better. Its smooth effect last really ...

•  Yoko Spa Milk Salt
      long compared to other cosmetics. I also notice that my skin problems like scars from insect bites started to fade away! I was really amazed by it since my scars haven’t been healing for years already. I also had a burned part on my skin from getting splashed by hot cooking oil but it is now gone thanks to the Yoko Spa Milk
      Salt.

I appreciated my skin more every time I use the Yoko Spa Milk Salt. It is really just different and new from other cosmetics. It didn’t only change my skin to a better one but also my point of view. I’m really thankful that I tried the Yoko Spa Milk Salt and I didn’t expect such from a product that is just cheap.

Yoko Spa Milk Salt
aiysha says :

is yoko yogurt spa salt better than the milk spa salt in whitening the skin

Galega says :

It is tough to say which among these two is better in terms of whitening the skin. It depends on the nature of users’ skin.

Pianist8 says :

Which is better yogurt spa milk salt or spa milk salt??

Ambreen says :

Hello Pianist. Yoko Spac Milk Salt is a form of the spa milk salt. So I’d say what’s been reviewed here which is the Yoko Spa Milk it is a good spa milk salt.

ammy says :

Hi
Can we use yoko yogurt spa on our face??

Vivien Alpuerto says :

Yes you can use it on your face, just be extra careful if you have sensitive skin. But if none, then it is fine to use it one your face. Remember to apply it GENTLY on your wet skin using circular movement.

Dhel says :

Can I use this while breastfeeding?

Galega says :

Yes, you can use Yoki Spa Milk Salt during the breastfeeding stage. There should not be any problem.

Anna-Marie Melanson says :

Where can I find the Siam Yoko spa milk salt product in Canada?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, it can be purchased on Amazon. Here is the link:

jan jan says :

Hi, may i know where can get this spa salt in Thialand?Izzit seeling at guarduan or watson or supermarket?thanks

linu says :

can we use this on the face. Can my daughter who is 8 years old use this product. how long should we use it to get the result

Galega says :

Yes, you can use it on your face. There is also no problem in using it by 8 year old baby. You should see result within two weeks of continuous use.

lol says :

can you apply a cream after using the spa milk salt

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34608791440531/k2311a086/8.6.09