LG MP9485SB Light Oven  » Housewares  »
  • Then I suggest you give a look on the LG MP9485SB Light Oven
  • The feature that I like about this oven a lot would be its dimension
  • I recommend this product for kitchen lovers and aspiring chefs that want to have some time baking in a perfect oven

• by Ambitious

The LG MP9485SB Light Oven is a light oven model manufactured by LG. It is an oven that uses SolarDOM technology that makes the heating faster.

Are you looking for the perfect tool for a mother and daughter cooking bond? Or maybe a good gift for aspiring teenagers that want to be chefs some day? Then I suggest you give a look on the LG MP9485SB Light Oven. It’s different than the normal oven and it’s pretty stylish too

with its black design. The feature that I like about this oven a lot would be its dimension. With its 25.7 kg weight, it would just be easy to transfer it. The width is just 527 mm; height is 395 mm, and depth is 470 mm. It’s pretty small and light but the function is better than any other conventional electric oven. Cooking is made easier with this light oven. It cooks faster, three times than conventional ovens ...

• because of its halogen light and just uses 50% of the energy. That’s a pretty big savings for time and energy consumption. You don’t need to worry about children going near it because of its petite size; one of the light oven’s main features is having child lock. Another great thing about this is that it’s just easy to clean; also it has an anti bacterial coating. I did wish I saw this breakthrough oven for cooking lovers
        because the price was just around £129.99 on a promo sale, that’s pretty cheap with its function. Though I don’t really mind buying it without the promo because this light oven will satisfy my cooking needs, not to mention that it has a lot of savings for time and energy but the food quality is better with its new technology.

I recommend this product for kitchen lovers and aspiring chefs that want to have some time baking in a perfect oven.

keivan says :

i have the same model of solardom.it was working properly but after the shipment from Dubai to iran it has a big probleit does not warm water as the first step to install the device.please help me to solve the problem.send me an instruction manuale as well for i have lost it. thanks alot.

Ambitious replies :

I found the manual after googling some time: , I hope this helps

Galega says :

Only an instruction manual may not help you to get rid of this problem. The solardom isn’t warming water. There can’t be many problem, including internal technical issues. You should call a service engineer and get it checked. From settings to internal technical line ups, you are required to get it checked thoroughly.

Doreen says :

How long to cook Chicken snitzels SC4 and on which rack, how to grill steaks on 1 2 or 3 grill and how long for medium, when cooking a roast on sc7 how to adjust cooking time if the roast is bigger than the one stated. How to cook a casserole on sc and for how long. I am having trouble with cooking the basics with this oven. I have cooked sucessfully the lemon meringue pie and the yorkshire puddings when I found out what a decilitre was thanks to the internet. Is there a basic cooking book one can buy for this product, to get one started on plain cooking, fancy cooking comes later when one has mastered this oven.. Thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53608791420531/k2311a086/8.6.09