First Love Body Spray from Ever Bilena  » Cosmetics  »
  • It also has a silkening body lotion type but I really love the body spray more
  • I recommend this product for girls that just want to be simple but have a very sweet smell with them

• by Ambitious

First Love is a body spray from Ever Bilena. It also has a silkening body lotion type but I really love the body spray more. The strength of the scent is just perfect.

First Love’s scent is just mild; it isn’t hurting on the nose. The scent stays quite long for about

half a day with just a few sprays.

The scent is very enjoying even though it is just light. It isn’t one of those “expensive-smell” brands but just gives a natural smell.

The first time I smelled the scent of First Love, I really felt different. It reminded me instantly of the ...

• word freshness and youth.

It smelled like the sweetest vanilla I could have ever imagined. I feel very feminine every time I use First Love.

I can never forget the scent it has even though I didn’t spray it on. I guess the scent is just really addictive.

I would buy a

litter of this body spray if there is any available! I recommend this product for girls that just want to be simple but have a very sweet smell with them. Using this body spray would be perfect after a sweating session with the day.

Its relaxing smell will help soothe the stressful feeling you have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31608791410531/k2311a086/8.6.09