Archos 5 portable video player
  • Web browsing isn't a problem as it offers fast Wi-Fi connectivity with features like PDF viewer, Flash games, e-mail support, Opera web browser, and Adobe Flash 9 video support
  • But I think with the satisfaction it has given me, the price is worthy
  • I’m really glad I found the Archos 5 since its features offer me more than what I was asking for
  • If you're looking for a multi-functional gadget with amazing video playing and a pretty chunky hard drive, I suggest you give the Archos 5 a visit

• by Ambitious

The Archos 5 is a portable video player with 60 gb capacity. It offers a lot of features same as most portable media player but it has unique functions that video and music lovers may want to check it out like me.

I can’t believe that all the functions I’m looking for is just all in one in the Archos 5 (60 gb) portable video player! I was looking for a portable media player and then I saw some products on the portable video player category so I gave it a look. I quickly got my

eyes on the Archos 5 with its stylish and luxurious design.

The Archos 5 is charmed with its elegant 4.8-inch touch screen that’s perfect for viewing audio with extremely great quality. It’s good for viewing pictures also as one of its key features is digital photo viewer and not to mention the hard drive size of it that you can store a lot of images. Playing videos is great with its 800×600 resolution display and you can even attach a DVR station on it. This portable video player has a built-in-speaker and microphone with free ...

• internet radio. Web browsing isn’t a problem as it offers fast Wi-Fi connectivity with features like PDF viewer, Flash games, e-mail support, Opera web browser, and Adobe Flash 9 video support. The battery isn’t a problem as the audio playback is up to twelve hours and the video playback is up to four hours. The Archos 5 is a bit more expensive than other portable video players but the 60 gb hard drive capacity is just too much. Its price ranges from $299.00 - $349.99 and it is available at amazon.com.

I can’t really find anything

to complain with the Archos 5 except for its price. But I think with the satisfaction it has given me, the price is worthy. I always feel hanged when I watch videos from the usual portable video player wherein the screen is just small and the battery go out fast. I’m really glad I found the Archos 5 since its features offer me more than what I was asking for. If you’re looking for a multi-functional gadget with amazing video playing and a pretty chunky hard drive, I suggest you give the Archos 5 a visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16608791390531/k2311a086/8.6.09