A Bonne Milk Salt Scrub Spa and Yoko Spa Milk Salt Comparison
  • I noticed that my scars left from insect bites tend to heal faster
  • I like how it moisturizes my skin even though I already used a lot of soaps that make my skin dry
  • I recommend for new users of spa milk salt to try using Yoko first and if they think that their skin can stand a stronger product, switch to A Bonne but use extra precaution

• by Ambitious

There are a lot of spa milk salts on the market today and I got to use two different brands, Yoko Spa Milk Salt and the A Bonne Milk Salt Scrub Spa. I have my opinions on which is better but it would still depend on what brand is more suited or blends with your skin. Starting off with the packaging, the two have the same packaging look. A Bonne has a bigger packaging at 350g while Yoko only has 330g. The price really makes a difference as A Bonne’s 350g can be bought at around 55 php while the cheapest for Yoko’s

330g is just 45 php.

I may be biased but from the effect I got from Yoko, I can say that it is a lot better than A Bonne. A Bonne’s salt is smaller like grinded compared to Yoko. It makes it look like you’re pouring refined sugar on your skin. A Bonne made my skin very sensitive. I tend to get more scars easily after using it. It’s not really meant for everyday use as you can notice a bad effect if you use it everyday such as your skin feels sore or gets red. But the smell of A Bonne is ...

• really pleasant. The scent of A Bonne reminds me of milk with a bit of sugar. It is very pleasant to the nose and the smell stays for some time. So far it is the only factor where it wins on Yoko.

Yoko has a lot of factors that win over A Bonne. Starting off with the salt it has, it is bigger than A Bonne making it easier to scrub over your body. The effect of Yoko on my skin is very nice. I noticed that my scars left from insect bites tend to heal faster. My skin got softer each time I

use it. I didn’t have any problems with it when I use it everyday. I like how it moisturizes my skin even though I already used a lot of soaps that make my skin dry. The smell of Yoko reminds me of milk with a rusted metal and it doesn’t stay that long on the skin. But the effects of Yoko on my skin make me want to buy more of it. I recommend for new users of spa milk salt to try using Yoko first and if they think that their skin can stand a stronger product, switch to A Bonne but use extra precaution.

Yoko spa milk salt says :

Thanks for this blog. I will buy Yoko spa milk salt now to try the effect on my skin. because when I try the a bonne milk salt, my skin gets very itchy and I got a lot of rashes from different part of my body, the rashes is almost allover my body, my skin is turning to red, I love the smoothness effect on my skin and the odor of the milk salt is very pleasant but I have to wait for about 2 hours to make my skin back to normal and rashes will be gone. I hate that feeling of itchiness all over my body after using a bonne milk salt., so i will try the yoko brand to see if there is a difference. This blog gives me an idea., thanks a lot

itsmemadie01 says :

There are two possible things that causes your skin irritation using the milk salt. One is you may be allergic to one of the main ingredients that is on the product and second is your skin is reaction to the components of the milk salt. Naturally your skin is acidic in nature which is you first line of defense against bacteria. If you clean your skin with salt which is alkaline then you somehow disturb the natural chemical of your skin. The redness and irritation is natural reaction of your body to increase blood flow and get back the natural chemistry of your skin. If you like to scrub maybe you should see in the grocery if they have sugar based scrubs which is gentler than salt and less likely to cause to irritation.

clven says :

hi clven here…just want to ask…is yoko more effective than abbone?..because i have black dots on the part of my butt cheek.. sorry for the term… _ .. but i really want to get rid of these black spots..i get so insecure whenever i see those black spots…please help me… can yoko or abbone help me with this problem?..hope to get some response from you..thanks.

junmae says :

Both are effective for me because it is an exfoliant and whitening product that will remove the dark spots so your skin will become flawless. However, the effectiveness of the product is depend on your skin type.

junmae says :

Abbone is effective than Yoko because they have an established name because their product is widely use. I have tried the Abbone and it works really good in my stretchmarks. It is an exfoliant and whitening as well that’s why it is effective in black spots.

humblerain says :

Hi I’m using A bonne’ and I love it on my skin compared to other milk salt and the smell is good just like the smell of a baby. )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31608791330531/k2311a086/8.6.09