Dr. Frank’s Muscle and Joint Pain Medication  » Medicine  »
  • I purchased a bottle four days ago, because the pills I had to take were hard on the stomach and kidneys
  • The spray seems to penetrate into the skin and blood vesicles which lessoned the tart taste

• by Ruth

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

No one will ever convince me that Dr. Frank’s Muscle and Joint Pain Medication doesn’t work. I purchased a bottle four days ago, because the pills I had to take were hard on the stomach and kidneys.

I have a herniated disk, painful knees, and a frozen shoulder. The only reason I got up in the morning was it hurt too much to stay in bed.

I could not raise my arm over my head, and bending

from the waste was extreme agony. I ordered Dr.

Frank’s spray, read the directions very carefully and followed the directions. I sprayed four shots under the tongue, held it there for the count of 10 and swallowed.

The spray seems to penetrate into the skin and blood vesicles which lessoned the tart taste. The taste was gone within a couple of minutes, but by the end of the day I imagined it was not working; however, I ...

• wanted to give it a fair chance.

The next morning, still hurting (not as much), I took another four shots under the tongue, one after lunch, one after dinner, and another before retiring. This was the first good night sleep I have had in over a year.

I got up late and my back did not hurt, my knees didn’t hurt. I was excited! I took three dozes the next day and again I had a

great night’s sleep.

I sat up in bed and stretch. To my surprise I could lift both arms straight over my head without pain.

Guess what? I can bend, sleep, and feel much better than I felt in a long time. I called my son-in-law, my daughter, and a couple of friends and told them to try this, it REALLY WORKS!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26608791070431/k2311a086/8.6.09