Playskool Diapers  » Baby care  »
1.0
  • I bought Playskool diapers from CVS and found them to be horrible
  • I thought I had finally found a good diaper at a good price
  • I wouldn't even recommend buying for a newborn because I just can't see them staying on even on a newborn who doesn't move around much

• by jennrenai

I bought Playskool diapers from CVS and found them to be horrible. The only thing I liked about them was the price. I thought I had finally found a good diaper at a good price. After all, it had the Playskool name. Boy was I wrong.

I used them on my son who is a year

old and they were constantly falling off of him. At a year old he is very mobile but that shouldn’t keep a diaper from staying on a child. A diaper should be able to move with the baby.

The tabs of the diaper were similar to velcro but just would not stay attached after about ...

• 30 minutes of wear. I was tempted to tape them on him just to keep it from falling down to his knees.

I can’t really say how well they hold up as far as wetness goes because the things wouldn’t stay on him long enough to tell. Putting him to bed at night with one

on was disastrous. I would find him diaper-less in the morning with wet sheets.

Horrible….don’t buy for a mobile child. I wouldn’t even recommend buying for a newborn because I just can’t see them staying on even on a newborn who doesn’t move around much. They would likely fall off just by picking the baby up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54608791030431/k2311a086/8.6.09