YouTube.com  » Web sites  »
  • I know somebody who uses YouTube to post school activity videos on it and everybody from school gets to see what they missed

• by patofgold23

Whoever created YouTube must be very brilliant! This site is so great that people from all ages could get to use it, enjoy it, make friends through it, communicate with other users, leave comments, reply to videos, and even post ads on it! Whatever you missed on TV (I’m a soap opera addict), you can always search it on the site and can even take your pick coz with the millions of users who uploads videos every

minute, videos can even duplicate.

I know somebody who uses YouTube to post school activity videos on it and everybody from school gets to see what they missed. Another friend used YouTube to upload his composed songs and music, until he met people who wanted to start a band with him, and guess what? They are now playing on local radio! YouTube can come in handy to me when I am so busy and I want my ...

• two-year old to keep still… I download barney videos, nursery rhymes with lyrics, and since he loves dinosaurs so much, I choose the very lengthy videos - - - and wallah! He is the most behaved boy in the world – his eyes are all glued on the computer. This site is just so great coz it gives everybody the freedom to broadcast themselves, and be discovered. The many options we can do with our account page
        is great too…and though I haven’t tried its other features, I admire how many things we can do like creating our own channel, even subscribing to other user’s channel, customize our page, and so many more!

YouTube made internet life more fun!

So you see, for being a great fun site, I give it a 10. Easy navigation and user-friendly, is another 10 from me. For all the benfits we can get from it, is surely another 10! Keep it up YouTube!

YouTube.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20608790970431/k2311a086/8.6.09