Flanax Forte
  • But when I talked to my doctor friend about me taking Flanax Forte, I found that the blue pill is also indicated for a lot of other conditions aside from mild to moderate pain
  • He did mention a few side effects that someone who is taking the medication may experience like diarrhea, drowsiness, nausea, which I never encountered
  • So I recommend Flanax Forte to anybody who has some sort of body pains, yet always consult with your doctor first

• by patofgold23

At their worst, my migraines keeps me pinned on the bed the whole day, not wanting to do anything. It’s terrible how it keeps me from functioning and wasting a day or two just staying in bed wishing the pain will go. At times, when I work too much, I end up staying in bed the whole weekend coz it would hurt everywhere. I may not have migraines, but my body

would hurt, making me neglect so much that I need to do.

When these things happen, I quickly pop in my magic blue pill. Yeah, I call it magic. Coz it comes in handy in so many ways. It works well with my migraines and minor headaches, it easily pacifies my body aches, and when I get fever that ordinary paracetamol can’t seem to do something about, my magic blue pill can take charge and make my fever go away very quickly.

My magic blue pill, eh? I’m talking about Flanax Forte 550 mg. tablets (Flanax comes in 275 mg tablets too but doesn’t work for me). Being a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and anti-pyretic, it is very useful for conditions like headaches, body pains, toothache and fever. But when I talked to my doctor friend about me taking Flanax Forte, I found that the ...

• Flanax Forte
      blue pill is also indicated for a lot of other conditions aside from mild to moderate pain. It is prescribed for patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Juvenile Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Tendinitis, Bursitis and Acute Gout. Wow! This must be an amazing pill.

My doctor just warned me though that I should not take more than 1500 mg in one day, which I complied, and also told me to check if Ii had

previous allergies to NSAIDs, which I don’t have so I knew it is safe for me to take Flanax Forte. He did mention a few side effects that someone who is taking the medication may experience like diarrhea, drowsiness, nausea, which I never encountered. These side effects, he said, seldom happen though. So I recommend Flanax Forte to anybody who has some sort of body pains, yet always consult with your doctor first!

Grecy says :

My father have diabetes. His doctor says that if he can bear the pain, he can drink 550mg of Flanax and not more of that. He is 65 years old and he said he can take a tablet of Flanax because it is working good in relieving the pain.

He was also advised to do not take it again if he experiences allergies. During the time that we found out that he has diabetes, we are being careful of treating him with other medicine.

leni says :

does flanax forte contain aspirin?

John says :

Leni, yes it does.

Galega says :

Flanax Forte doesn’t contain Aspirin.

It contains Naproxen Sodium. As you might know, Naproxen is an NSAID - Non Steroid Anti Inflammatory Drug, which helps in relieving the pain.

As a matter of fact, Aspirin is also an NSAID and used as a pain reliever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26608790960431/k2311a086/8.6.09