Dirt Devil Kurv vac  » Electronics  »
  • I bought it from Target on clearance for around $20.00
  • I found this to be a great price since I had been looking around for a good portable vacuum for a while but didn't want to spend a lot of money
  • But even with that small issue I was still very impressed with it

• by jennrenai

I have had a Dirt Devil Kurv for about six months now. I bought it from Target on clearance for around $20.00. I found this to be a great price since I had been looking around for a good portable vacuum for a while but didn’t want to spend a lot of money.

I was so impressed with

it. The suction worked great. The holding compartment holds quite a lot of crumbs and such. The design is really nice and sleek looking.

Once emptying the crumbs it is a little difficult to get the two pieces that you open to get to the filter back together again. It seems to get stuck some. But even ...

• with that small issue I was still very impressed with it.

But now, about six months later, it seems to lose it’s charge too quickly because it starts up great with a lot of suction and then after a minute it loses it’s suctioning power it doesn’t pick hardly anything up. I have cleaned our the filter

but it still doesn’t seem to help.

It was still a good investment for me for the amount I spent and for the amount of time it did work well. I have two toddlers and it really has been a great time saver when trying to clean up after them. I only wish it would have lasted longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16608790940431/k2311a086/8.6.09