Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher  » Electronics  »
  • I would definitely recommend this dishwasher to anybody

• by jennrenai

After 3 years and two babies later, my husband and I couldn’t deal without having a dishwasher anymore. We finally picked out a dishwasher from Home Depot. We chose he Maytag Quiet Series 200. We love it so far. We have had it for about a month.

The bottom rack is made for large pots and pans which is

great when I have to wash my spaghetti pot and tall drink pitchers. There is plenty of room for all my silverware, plates, bowls, cups, and pans.

And it really is quiet. If the house is too quiet, though, such as no t.v. on or no kids running around, I can hear it. But even then it is ...

• still quiet compared to other ones I have had.

The dishes get really clean and I use the rinse solution so spots don’t show up on my clear glasses. It has been so long since I have had a dishwasher so I can’t remember if all of them are like this, but if I take the dishes out

soon after they are done with the drying cycle there is usually still some water left on the dishes. But again, this could be with all dishwashers though. If wait several hours to take them out, though, the are pretty much completely dry.

The price was good, too. Around $400 at Home Depot. I would definitely recommend this dishwasher to anybody.

Scott says :

The unit is not cleaning properly. It leave grit all over the dishes. The water paddles inside do not spin. I have checked for blockages and there are non. When in cycle, I have opened the door to check flow and there seems to be plenty. Why will they not spin?

John says :

Scott, this sounds like a drainage issue. I know you say that there aren’t in blockages with the flow when opening the door. However, you should check the drainage hose. Make sure that it isn’t block off. Also check for kinks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16608790930431/k2311a086/8.6.09