TRESsemme Anti-Sponge Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • You also don't have to spend a lot of money, I think I paid like five dollars for it

• by forevergrateful12

TRESsemme Anti-Sponge Shampoo and Conditioner is specifically for people who have extremely frizzy hair that needs some major controlling. That is exactly how my hair is. I have thick, coarse hair that is hardly ever frizz-free. Until I found this incredible product.

I first heard about this product when I was living at my dormatory during college. The girl

in the room across from me was trying to help me because I had made a huge mistake dying my hair, and we were trying to strip the color. After that, my hair was very damaged and was frizzing all over the place. She put the TRESsemme anti-sponge conditioner in my hair, and it immediately improved.

I started ...

• using both the shampoo and the conditioner together, and it worked even better. Some conditioners that are used for anti-friz you can only use a few times a week because of how strong it is, but this kind is gentle enough for you to use it every day. It also makes your hair smell really clean, it’s not
        one of those kinds that will repair your hair but leave it smelling like wax.

You also don’t have to spend a lot of money, I think I paid like five dollars for it. And you can buy it where ever they sell shampoo and conditioner. There hasn’t been a place yet that I haven’t found it in the hair products section.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31608790920431/k2311a086/8.6.09