Coca Cola versus Pepsi  » Food  »
  • I believe that Pepsi has a richer, fuller, and more satisfying taste than Coca Cola does
  • Then, there are the people who say I like Coca Cola products better because they are the makers of Poweraide
  • So, if you are trying to pinpoint which one you like better, perhaps consider some of the things I have noted myself

• by forevergrateful12

A common question that is asked when getting to know someone is “Which do you like better- Coca Cola or Pepsi Products?” My answer is always Pepsi, and I will tell you why.

I have been drinking pepsi for years and years now, and recently I have been drinking a lot of Coca Cola because my boyfriend keeps buying it. I have had people tell me that one cannot taste

the difference between Pepsi and Coke, and that I am just being stubborn. This is not true. You can absolutely taste the difference between the two. I believe that Pepsi has a richer, fuller, and more satisfying taste than Coca Cola does. Coca Cola has way too much syrup and not enough carbination.

Then, there are the people who say “I like Coca Cola products better because they are the makers of Poweraide.” My honest opinion on this one is that Gatoraide, from the makers of Pepsi, and Poweraide taste exactly the same. And Gatoraide came out first, so that leads me to believe that Coca Cola was influenced by Pepsi, saw how successful Gatoraide was, and started up a little more competition with them by producing Poweraide. I will admit that I like the taste of both of ...

• Coca Cola versus Pepsi
      them equally, but I believe that Pepsi is the stronger company of the two.

There is a lot of competition between Coca Cola and Pepsi because they are the top two beverage manufacturers in this country. People just have to decide based on their tastebuds- Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola? Sprite or Ciera Mist? Poweraide or Gatoraide? Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi? In every Coca Cola soda product I have

tasted, it has tasted like too much syrup has been used. But, some people like that kind of taste better. So, if you are trying to pinpoint which one you like better, perhaps consider some of the things I have noted myself. If you don’t like syrupy soda, Coca Cola is probably not what you want to drink.

I will give Pepsi Products a 9, since I can only rate one of them.

gabe carswell says :

re : I believe that Pepsi has a richer, fuller, and more satisfying taste than Coca Cola does
I think that pepsin has much fuller taste because it drink leaves that crbonated taste in your mouth for alot longer than coke, It also has a much more powerful taste than coke.

Brianna Brooks says :

Pepsi is a bit sweeter to me and has a more dynamic taste where Cokehas a more carbonated taste

Sandeep Sharma says :

In between Pepsi and coco cola my opinion goes to Pepsi. Because Pepsi has a better ingredients quality than coco cola. It contains better soda current than coco cola.

Kate Narvas says :

I go for coke. It does taste better and it helps relieve my headache.

Nivedita Menon says :

I don’t think so, if you see the content on coke and pepsi you would notice that pepsi adds more sugar to its product. Hence, coca cola gives a more closer taste to the product itself over the sweetened version of pepsi.

Jim Cooley says :

How can the Coca Cola versus Pepsi debate ever be settled? Like most people I know I can tell the difference between the two easily. For some people looking at the nutritional value of the two can be important. One 12oz can of Coca Cola has 140 cal, 39g sodium and 39g cabs while the same size Pepsi has 150 cal, 41g sodium and 41g carbs. These numbers are taken from the manufacturers info and might be helpful if your dietary restrictions are of concern. I for one am a Coke fan because I like the taste better but do enjoy Pepsi at places where Coke is not available. Drink the one you like best, easy, no debate. If you are one of those folks that can’t tell the difference in the two then buy the one you find on sale. Try a Coca Cola from an old fashioned soda fountain sometime for an even better experience or visit the Coca Cola headquarters in Atlanta, GA where you can sample the hundreds of flavors from around the world. Debate settled, like what you drink and drink what you like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27608790900431/k2311a086/8.6.09