Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray
  • I think on the time when they just launched this perfume as limited edition perfume from Lancome, when my brother traveled to another countries
  • I thought that it was an expensive perfume

• by MomLouiTan

Not like the other perfume which is offered by Lancome, this Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray have different kind of fragrance’s smell. Maybe because this perfume was launched as limited edition of perfume by Lancome, which can be a reason for me why this Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray is so special.

I got it few years ago. I think on the time when they just launched this perfume as limited edition perfume from Lancome, when my brother traveled to another countries. He bought me this perfume and gave it to me when he came back from his trip.

First time I saw this Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray, I already felt so happy because this Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray had special design of bottle. I did not

see it before. I knew that Lancome had another kind of perfume which also have special design of bottle but not the long bottle like what Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray had.

I asked my brother about the price. I just wanted to know because from the design of the bottle I could see that Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray is a very special perfume. He said he got it for around 20 Eur. I did not know that it was not so expensive. I thought that it was an expensive perfume. But it does not matter for me. It’s not about the price, but I concern more about the smell of this fragrance. And if it turned out to be cheap,it’s even better because it mean that I could have ...

• a great perfume for less price. That’s what I always try to find.

Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray had a nice smell of fragrance. I think it was a combination of several flowers together that made this Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray smell like floral fragrance.

The bottle of the perfume itself has violet color, so maybe it has to do with the flower that they used to made this special fragrance smell on this perfume. But I did not really read carefully on the package about it. I just like it, the smell of the fragrance and the design of the bottle. That’s why I was so happy when my brother gave me this Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray. I could add it into my perfume collection immediately.

The package

of perfume that my brother gave to me had 75ml perfume inside. So it was not small at all. I could use it for long time. And since I did not use it for daily perfume, I could even make it stay longer inside my perfume’s cupboard.

But at this moment, I don’t have it anymore. I was looking to buy a new package of this Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere Natural Spray perfume in the perfume store few weeks ago. But I could not find it in this town. Maybe it has to do with the limited edition of this product or maybe I should also look in another perfume store in other town. If those two are not working, then the last effort that I can do is by searching on the Internet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56608790850431/k2311a086/8.6.09