Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume
  • I bought this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume long time ago
  • I thought it was not really that expensive for a kind of perfume
  • So I decided to order this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume from my cousin
  • In my opinion, it's not really efficient if I have to do like that
  • I know that they still have other perfumes from Avon

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume long time ago. Actually, I did not want to buy perfume at that time. But my cousin asked me to do that. She was the agent of Avon and she would like me to buy several products from Avon. I was looking at the brochures and then I saw this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume from Avon. When I asked the price of this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume, my cousin said that it was only $ 8,50. I thought it was not really that expensive for a kind of perfume. And

at that time, I only looked for the design of the perfume. Since I am also doing collecting perfumes, it would be nice if I could add it into my perfume collections.

So I decided to order this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume from my cousin. And few days later, she brought it into my house, together with few more Avon products that I ordered through her.

I personally like the design of the bottle only. But after I tasted the smell of this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume fragrance, I thought that it would not waste money if I just put

this perfume inside the cupboard. I would like to wear it also as a perfume when I need it.

This Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume smell is not really that bad. But not like the other perfume that I often used, this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume did not stay long time on our clothes or body. So if I spray the Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume in the morning, I had to spray it again in the afternoon if I want to have the strong smell of this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume fragrance. In my opinion, it’s not really efficient ...

• Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume
      if I have to do like that. Plus, I will need more perfume that I usually need if I use the other perfume that can stay longer on my body.

Maybe I sprayed too little of this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume. I don’t know. But it could be the reason as well. But basically, for the price of $ 8,50 for perfume, I should not nag too much. I should be happy because I could get $ 8,50 perfume that I can use as daily perfume.

But I heard that we can not find Avon product easily in town.

We should ask it or order it from the agent of Avon if we want to buy the product. And as of now, I am not living near my cousin. So I don’t know if I could get Avon product easily. For sure, I can find somebody that can offer me the product from Avon. But I am not in a hurry to get it since I still have quite a lot collection of perfumes on my cupboard.

I would like to try another perfume from Avon first if I can buy or order it. I know that they still have other perfumes from Avon.

Bouchra says :

re : I thought it was not really that expensive for a kind of perfume
Avon FarAway is a very lovely fragrance when i want into the shop to ask for the price I thought it wasn’t expensive and anyone can easily afford to buy it so i was surprised because after I tested it u thought it’s going to be an expensive perfume

star says :

re : I know that they still have other perfumes from Avon
As you can see in Avon’s brochure, there are many more perfumes by Avon aside from Faraway. There’s Sweet Honesty and many more perfumes for both men and women. They aren’t that pricey but can last up to several hours in use. Try to get a variety of Avon perfume so you can make your choice.

Ana DIlan says :

re : I know that they still have other perfumes from Avon
I think I tried all the perfumes from Avon but this is by far my favorite because it has a sweet smell.

Lavonn says :

re : I bought this Avon Far Away Ladies Perfume long time ago
I personally think the fragrance is outdated. When I use faraway I feel old. Avon needs to create some new fragrances.

Lavonn says :

re : I know that they still have other perfumes from Avon
Avon’s Haiku has a mild subtle fragrance. It is suitable for anyone who has allergies or sinus problems.

Kyrstine Condino says :

re : I know that they still have other perfumes from Avon
I really love the smell of this perfume and its an oil base kind of perfume the more you sweat the more it will scent out. Very affordable.

Jus says :

re : I know that they still have other perfumes from Avon
That is very cheap but if you are a collecter many variables can come into collecting perfume,

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56608790840431/k2311a086/8.6.09