Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
  • The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is so amazing
  • I was inspired to get this product because last month I bought the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and I just simply love it
  • I prefer to use this at night before going to sleep
  • My husband and I share to this cream and definitely I will buy another jar for my kids

• by amazingme

The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is so amazing. I was inspired to get this product because last month I bought the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and I just simply love it. That is why I couldn’t wait any longer not to have the cream version. This moisturizing cream brings amazing changes in my skin especially in my face. I have a very sensitive skin so I am very careful in using creams or lotions that have a direct contact with my skin. Just recently I have experienced skin disorder wherein I don’t know where on earth I get a chicken skin thing in arms and thighs. Using the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is

the only way that helped me to get rid of it. So without second thought I bought the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for my face to prevent it as much as possible.

This is my first time to use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. I haven’t purchased one before. No one also recommends me to use it. I just decide it for myself because of the great effect its lotion made to my skin. From the first day I used it, I knew it was so perfect. I love the texture, so fine and pure. I like also its being fragrance free. It is simply mild and gentle, no harmful additives that can cause ...

• skin irritation. I don’t have acne or eczema but I heard from some that this cream is an excellent one for those who have such. I prefer to use this at night before going to sleep. It is very good in overnight moisturizing. I applied small amount on my face, sometimes on my toes, elbows and knees. It is perfect for the whole family protection as well. My husband and I share to this cream and definitely I will buy another jar for my kids.

I can surely consume the Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for several months for it is being packed in a large jar which I got only for

a very friendly price. But sometimes I find its being so large a little bit disadvantageous for it is hard to keep. It needs more space besides this is not absolutely handy. It is just like a stay home cream for its going to be ridiculous if I will let it carry all the way to my work and that makes me frustrated. But that would be fine with me since with this product I am able to save some of my budget for a face cream at least. I am truly satisfied and I just love the whole thing in Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. Try it for yourself. I highly recommend it.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31608790810431/k2311a086/8.6.09