Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy for Her Sheer Sexy Mist
  • As a matter of fact, I think I have tried already most of them
  • I love them all and I keep on buying VS perfume and lotion
  • I bought the Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy for Her Sheer Sexy Mist not only for a change but because I really like it
  • My only problem with this product is that it is so hard to look for this kind
  • This is just much expensive compared to other Victoria’s Secret products but it is worth to buy and you will never regret it

• by amazingme

Of all Victoria’s Secret perfume I have used, the Very Sexy for Her has become my favorite. And so far, this is also the most expensive perfume I have purchased for Victoria’s Secret products. I have been using VS products for many years now but most of them are the Victoria’s Secret Garden Collection like the Love Spell, Delicate Petal, Endless Love, and so on. As a matter of fact, I think I have tried already most of them. I love them all and I keep on buying VS perfume and lotion. Even my mother likes Victoria’s Secret products.

I bought the Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy for Her Sheer Sexy Mist not only for a change but because I really like it. Before I

leave Philippines for work two years ago, I bought this for myself together with the Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy for Her Body Lotion. Although that time, that was the only penny in my pocket, I forced myself to have them both because I love them so much especially the body mist. This Victoria’s Secret Sheer Sexy Mist is really sexy. I’m really dying to its bloody red plastic transparent spray bottle. I could even carry it also in my handbag. I also love it for having 236ml content. For me, this is the most elegant Victoria’s Secret perfume I have ever used. I really feel so sexy and beautiful everytime I am wearing it. In just a small amount of spray will do.

• This is just perfect with my body chemistry. It really boast my womanhood and very sensual. I also think that it is not strong. I could even spray it directly to my skin without causing irritation or harmful feeling. It is very long lasting. The scent stays on me all throughout the day. And our room is also filled with this glamorous smell everytime I make spray of this.

I just feel so sad that after a year I already run out of this perfume and also with the lotion. And I tell you, I could even use the last spray of this mist, no waste. My only problem with this product is that it is so hard to look for this kind.

Most VS products in the boutiques and cosmetics outlets are the Secret Garden Collection. I exactly don’t know why the Very Sexy for Her is just so rare. But it is available to purchase in most online stores though I haven’t tried one yet to shop online for a product. But I recommend you to try this mist. If you find it hard also to look in your place, you can try to shop online because this Very Sexy for Her Sheer Sexy Mist is one of the stuff a woman must have. Your partner will definitely like it for you, too. This is just much expensive compared to other Victoria’s Secret products but it is worth to buy and you will never regret it.

Susanna says :

Where will i get this mist and what will be the cost of it, i want the shop names and address in mumbai,India.

amazingme replies :

Actually I was trying to look for this item but unfortunately I can no longer find one around my place. Try to look for it online.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56608790800431/k2311a086/8.6.09